APICO is a laid-back beekeeping sim game about breeding, collecting, & conserving bees!
Leave your city job behind to return to your family home in Port APICO and get back to your beekeeping roots. Set in a series of lush environments, APICO uniquely combines resource gathering, biology, and beekeeping minigames, taking ideas from a mix of real-life and fantasy apiculture & floriculture.
On your journey you’ll rediscover lost species, cross-breed new bees, and help repopulate the islands.
At Safe In Our World, we value the easy games just as much as the rest, and APICO is the relaxing game that we’ve been waiting for. It encapsulates the ‘go at your own pace’ ethos perfectly, allowing players of all ages and abilities to explore the life of beekeeping at their leisure. (And keeping their brains occupied)
The game also is accompanied by a ‘Lo-Fi Beats to Keep Bees To’ playlist on Spotify!
- Live out your wildest beekeeping fantasies – sting free!
- Unique crafting & beekeeping minigames that drive gameplay progression
- Cross-breed different bees to discover over 30 new species
- Repopulate lost species and release them back into the wild
- Multiple biomes to explore, each with their own unique bee species
- Play together with friends in 4 player online co-op!