Hello. We are Safe in Our World.
Our mission is to foster positive mental health wellbeing and deliver support for game industry professionals, as well as the players who enjoy the games they create. Welcome to safeinourworld.com.
The Website is owned and operated by us, Safe In Our World. We are a registered charity in England (charity no. 1183344), and a registered company in England and Wales (company no.: CE017445) (“Safe In Our World”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
2. USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Use of the Website
You can use our Website to:
2.1.1. browse and view the information, projects or stories that we will make available on the Website for your own personal use;
2.1.2. sign up to events that we may run from time to time; and/or
21.3. make donations to support our charitable efforts.
You may use this limited licence to view and browse content, materials and information from our Website for your own information and for purposes solely connected with your private, personal use of the Website and not for your own commercial gain or the commercial benefit of a third party.
You also agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
2.4.2. may give rise to civil or criminal liability for us; or
2.4.3. which might call us or the Website into disrepute.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us. This also applies to any and all intellectual property rights in the content, materials and information that are accessible on the Website.
All our intellectual property rights are hereby asserted and reserved.
All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and wemake no warranty or representation in relation to them.
From time to time we may make notices available on the Website that are applicable to any individuals that visit our Website. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on the Website.
Where you have provided us with an email address you hereby acknowledge and agree that, if necessary, we will communicate with you via that email address. All emails sent by us and attachments thereto are intended for the addressee only.
While we have used reasonable skill and care in creating the Website, and the content, materials and information that is accessible on it, you should take appropriate advice before relying on any such information in any way.
We provide and maintain the Website for your personal non-commercial use on an “as is” basis, and the Website and all content, materials and information that are accessible on the Website are intended to provide general information only.
We give no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for:
4.3.1. any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware;
4.3.2. the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within the Website;
4.3.3. any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
4.3.4. any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
4.3.5. the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any use of the Website;
4.3.6. the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
4.3.7. any transaction involving External Sites;
4.3.8. any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website or part thereof; and
4.3.9. all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
Third Party Websites and Links. The Website may link to third party websites and online services other than the Website (“External Sites”). We do not control these External Sites, and they have not been verified or reviewed by us. All use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk, and you should ensure that you evaluate the accuracy of any information contained on any External Site.
FEB 2022 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Safe In Our World, A Infantino A & Co Llp, 87-89 High Street, HODDESDON, EN11 8TL The UK. (“The Promoter”)
The promotion closes at 23:59 BST 28th February 2022. (The “Promotion Period”)
- Directors, management, employees, officers and immediate families of the promoter and its related corporate bodies, employees of associated agencies involved in this promotion are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must: create original art for a Safe In Our World video game, sharing on Twitter with #SafeInOurWorldBudle
- One winning entry will be selected from all of the eligible entries submitted within the promotion period, with the prize of a Nintendo Switch Lite console.
- This promotion is open to entrants aged 16 or over who are residents in Europe and USA. If you are younger than this age, you should ask a parent or guardian to enter on your behalf.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods or services or redeemed as cash.
- Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded in law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of any aspect of the prize due to circumstances outside of its control. In such event, an alternative element of the prize will be arranged.
- The winner will be notified by email to the account used to enter the competition within 2 days of the competition closing. If the winner does not reply to the notification with the information requested within 5 days, they will forfeit their prize. Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, there may be a delay in the shipment of the prize beyond our control, though we will look to ship with 28 days of the winner providing delivery details.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for delays in delivery that are outside of its control.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you grant the Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed)
- The promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINETHE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL ANDCIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THEPROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BYLAW.
- Entry details become the property of the Promoter.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the promotion as requested by the Promoter.