Meet Mendü: a free companion to talk though problems with, right now.
Learn how to de-stress, problem-solve, sleep better, relieve anxiety, gain more confidence and feel more balanced.
Mendü has been developed to equip women of colour with the tools to overcome self-doubt, feel supported and promote wellbeing. The founders of the app are also a neuroscientist and a therapist, who wanted to create tools that are focused on considering diverse female representation in mental health.
The app has a wealth of audio resources educating users on topics such as reducing stress, guiding your emotions, allyship and microaggressions, sleep, meditation, trauma processing and more.
Our journaling prompts were made by diverse women for others facing similar life events. We are transforming the way therapeutic journaling and meditation is done by providing relevant and inclusive audio pieces you can connect with.
It also has a range of journaling prompts to inspire and support you in your journaling experience.
- sustaining the activist – taking care of yourself while changing the world
- lifting self image – improving your relationship with your hair, body, race & culture
- managing mood – manage days of feeling sad & anxious
- sparking everyday joy – small steps to make every day filled with more focus, joy & gratitude
- healing wounds and frustrations – heal the wounds holding you back and bring out your resilience
- finding restful sleep – let go of the day so you can have a good night’s sleep